15 October 2007

busy busy busy

About 4 weeks ago I got a call from one of the leaders in my branch – at church and he asked if I was willing to serve as the young women’s president. So yesterday at church I finally got my calling and one of the old advisors gave me her books and stuff. I finally got a hold of my friend who used to be the president and got some information about this from her as well but understandably I’m both very excited about this and scared to death. J I’ve never been a part of the young women’s so I have nothing to look back at and to draw experience from but in the end I think everything will work out just perfect.

And on top of that! At the start of this year I also started my work as my branch seminary teacher so now I have both callings and I’m a mother of two working full time. Don’t think for a second that I’m complaining. I love being busy but my only problem is that I might have a problem saying no when I feel that I can’t take it anymore but anyway… I can’t wait to get started!

No comments: