11 January 2008

Falling apart

I broke down in tears last night. I don’t know for how much longer I can take it. Everything that has been going on at my job, when it comes to my relationship to my husband and now also the governments rules regarding all of us with no job or only a part time job.

On Monday I’m supposed to visit a school an hour drive away. The job that I’m interviewing for is only for 4 hours a day and I’m supposed to work between 2-6 pm. I can’t do that since I have to pick up my children before 6:30 at the latest and I can’t just take my kids and move to a new city for a job that will only last for 4 months! I can never get a new apartment or childcare in time for that job to start but if I don’t take it I’ll loose my unemployment cheque and I would have no income to live on.

I don’t sleep. I don’t eat and every night I start crying. I don’t know for how long I can go on without falling apart.

No comments: