01 January 2008

A new beginning

It's almost 11 am and I'm sitting here thinking about the year that ended not even 12 hours ago. It's been a year with lots of ups and downs. In January I got a call from someone of whom I was a fan of when I was 8 and today he's my boss. I couldn't belive it that a famous person would actually call my house. Not only is he my boss today but I also have what lots of his fans out there want - his phone numbers. *lol*

In February I got a job as a pre-school teacher and that job ended at the end of May. In September I got a new job again and that job ended not that many days ago.

This past summer was really rough on me. My husband and I had been fighting a lot and we drifted apart so one day I just broke down and left everyone and everything for two days. At the moment I still don't see much of a change in our relationship and I have begun to question various parts of my life.

With that said. Today is a new day, a new year and it should be a new beginning. I have but one New Years resolution and no. It's not loosing weight or anything because I'm already doing that. *S* My resolusion is to take up my writing again and next to me there is a book. In this book I wrote down I dream I had in April of 1998 (on the 12th as a matter of fact). I've shown this text to a couple of people and I more and more feel that I need to get it down in writing in a more proper way that a few scribblings after I woke up in the middle of the night after having this dream.

I would encourage everyone to do something for someone this coming year but do it anonymously - be someone's secret Santa and make sure you show everyone you love and care about that you will always be there for them when they need a shoulder to cry on or simply someone to talk to.

No comments: