29 July 2008

Regarding my children.

I'm not sure that I will even be able to put down in writing how I'm feeling right now.

I've had my concerns regarding my daughter and today I called my mother-in-law and she told me that my daughter is throwing up a lot and sufferes from stomache aches a lot. I've come to notice this too and she also told me of a lot of other things she had seen and that along with everything that my soon to be ex-husband did to me over the past 9 years made me contact the authorities dealing with children and I've now made a formal complaint regarding the father of my children. I was shaking and crying through out the entire conversation but hopefully he'll get some help to deal with his issues and I can possibly get someone to help my daughter.

This past Friday I also found out that he's seing someone new and today I found out that he's been seeing her for more than 3 weeks now. I'm glad to be rid of him so why does it hurt to find out that he has someone new in his life? I would never ever take him back! But still it hurt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about all that is going on with you and your little family right now. I'm still praying for you.

I think it's always hard when someone you have cared about moves on like your ex has, and it's ok to mourn even though you don't want to be together anymore.

Hang in there. Can I call you?

Heather