08 January 2009

I'm so sorry!

I know I haven't updated my blog in ages.

I can't say that things are looking up. At one point I was in such a bad state that I couldn't stop shaking. That on top of the fact that the ex tried to take our daughter out from my home by force causing both of my arms being covered with bruises. After that my life was a nightmare. I was afraid to go outside, where ever I was I was always in reach of my phone in case something happend. It was awful.

I'm now on medication due to my depression and anxiaty and finally there are good days in my life too. Doing my best to build up a new life, there are good days and there are bad days. I have accepted that this will take time and I've surrendered myself to letting it do that. For once I'm going to do my best to take small steps and not to rush into getting better.

No comments: