20 January 2009

Tired

I haven't been this tired for a very long time but it's a good kind of tired. :)

I started my new job yesterday and it's been so much fun going back to work with these small children and I truly love my job. This is what I was meant to do, I can feel it all trough my soul. This and being a mother which is the most important job there is - being a parent and raising a child.

I'm not saying that everyone has to have children but if you do - then this is definitly your most important job. It doesn't care if you gave birth to this child or if it came to be a part of your family in some other way, this is your child.

If I could I would love to adopt or to give a home to a child in need since I can't have any more children of my own. That in itself doesn't necessarily mean that I can't have more children living in my home. :)

No comments: