06 April 2008

I'm not obsessed. I promise!


My mom and my sister have both been bugging me to do some work on two websites and they had every right to do so. I was supposed to do this a long time ago but I'd always forgotten to do what I promised to do.

The problem is that I have everything I need but not all in one computer. I've got different programs in either computer and photos in three (some in my husband's computer too). I've got e-mail with instructions on one computer and my ftp-program on the other... you get the drift.

To make a long story short - no one has been able to sit down and eat at our kitchen table and all parents out there cover your eyes now because I'm going to tell everyone that we've been sitting infront of the TV in the livingroom to eat today! :D I know. I'm a terrible mom!

It took me almost 10 hours to get most of the work done today and this is me signing off. *bye*

*goodnight*

and yes.. both computers are mine.. *still trying to convince everyone out there I'm not obsessed* ;)

No comments: